Feng Shui for 2019
Here is a rundown of the good and bad areas and what you can do to enhance them as well as what you should not do to stir up the negative areas.
Good Directions / Areas:
Negative Directions / Areas:
By doing any alterations, digging or basically disrupting the negative directions or areas, you are giving these areas more power to cause problems. Place a Salt water cure in the negative areas.
Neutral Directions / Areas:
Salt Water Cure
The Salt Water Cure is an extremely powerful known cure and one that I have used for the past few years. Replace the Salt Water Cures at the time of the Chinese New year. Sometimes they need to be replaced within a few months as they remove so much negative energy from the surrounding area. You should place the Salt Water Cure in the northeast and southwest of your home and office to weaken and control the negative energy of the year. Please do not reuse the coins from last year’s cure or coins from other cures as they should be replaced when setting up a new cure.
The 5 different elements and how you to use them:
- Water – A mirror, water. Shades of black, blue, charcoal or grey.
- Earth – Crystals, pottery. Shades of earth colors.
- Wood – Green plants, shades of green and brown.
- Metal – Metal objects, gold, silver. Shades of white, grey, silver or gold.
- Fire – Candles, fiery images. Shades of red, orange, purple or hot pink.
- Real quartz crystal is very good in the east as are faceted crystal spheres.
- This can cause a whole range of problems to the occupants of the home or office when activated with noise and energy.
- This area can affect the health of those under its influence and can bring problems relating to wealth, illness, disease, stress, backstabbing and overall bad luck Do not use any fire element in the northeast this year or colours red, pink or purple. Keep doors closed.
- Salt water cure
- You should also introduce some metal cures - metal singing bowl
- Avoid having any red coloured decorations in the northeast and avoid burning candles here.
- This star governs relationships, romance, career, travel, creativity, academic and artistic talents, wisdom and intelligence as well as self-development, making this a very powerful area. We can expect good things when the north is activated correctly in 2019.
- Good place for your vision board.
- Avoid using any fire or metal colours in the north this year.
- Fresh flowers or small pots of green leafy or flowering plants can be displayed in this spot of the house to lift the qi.
- The centre can bring a great deal of wealth luck when activated correctly.
- Keep the centre of your home or office clean and free of clutter during 2019
- You should avoid digging or renovating your property in this area at all costs in 2019.
- Place statues of Fuk, Luk and Sau to protect and enhance the energy of this area and also enhance wealth and overall luck for the year.
- The inherent energy of the west is metal which brings a nice relationship between the two elements as we have metal enhancing water. Overall, the west is a lovely area in 2019, especially for the youngest daughter of the home or business in 2019 and will also have a positive effect on all females this year if activated correctly.
- Metal objects are good to place in the west in 2019.
- Those who spend time in the south during 2019 should be aware that they could be at risk from possible thefts, wealth loss, arguments, disputes, legal issues and hot tempers.
- You should avoid hanging wind chimes of any material in the south in 2019, especially metal wind chimes as it will worsen matters.
- Do not to disturb the southwest of your home or business with noisy activities, renovations or maintenance work this year.
- Six Chinese i-ching coins tied with red ribbon,
- A six-rod hollow metal wind chime
- A salt water cure
- No ground-breaking work, renovations or any loud activities. If disturbed, this area can and usually will cause immediate health problems especially with regards to the elderly, so please be very careful with the southeast of your home or office this year.
- No water